sexta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2008

Press collaboration with journalist or writers in English language

I think I have interesting ideas to publish books or collaboration for professional press. But many of my best ideas are not popular in my language and I don’t write in good English. I’m looking for collaboration with journalist or writer in good English. Are you interested? Do you know somebody can be interested?
For a better world is important the collaboration of people creative, intelligent, efficient, practice, journalist, writers, tv and film makers. I think I’m very creative and I’m interested in collaboration with people interested in work for a better world.
If you like to collaborate with me give me your contact: Wip .

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial